We’re thrilled to announce interoperability between Varonis DataPrivilege and RSA® Identity Governance and Lifecycle, with a new Implementation Blueprint. This Implementation Blueprint will help the business to quickly detect security and compliance access risks and amend access entitlement issues associated with unstructured data.
How it Works
The Varonis Data Security Platform helps prepare enterprise data for RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle by finding data owners, correcting inconsistent permissions, removing global security groups, and simplifying and maintaining permissions structures.
Companies that implement Varonis DataPrivilege interoperability with RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle benefit from:
- Enhanced visibility and control of unstructured file systems directly within RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle;
- Meeting access control policies by helping to ensure that users have appropriate access permissions;
- Reducing attack surfaces and assisting with compliance by limiting access privileges and deactivating stale/orphaned accounts; and
- Automating attestations, provisioning and de-provisioning of access permissions.
What you should do now
Below are three ways we can help you begin your journey to reducing data risk at your company:
- Schedule a demo session with us, where we can show you around, answer your questions, and help you see if Varonis is right for you.
- Download our free report and learn the risks associated with SaaS data exposure.
- Share this blog post with someone you know who'd enjoy reading it. Share it with them via email, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, or Facebook.
Michael has worked as a sysadmin and software developer for Silicon Valley startups, the US Navy, and everything in between.