As the main identity and access hub, Active Directory has a central role in the IT infrastructure of nearly every organization. Varonis KPI reports help organizations maintain the stability of Active Directory, identify and remediate anomalies before they become issues, and track the status of any change or remediation effort. This guide will walk you through how to set up KPI reports to track these metrics.
- Set up a KPI Template for Active Directory
- Track Disabled Users
- Track Enabled but Stale Users
- Track Enabled but Locked-out Users
- Track Looped Nested Groups
- Track Users with Passwords that Never Expire
- Track Users with Removal Recommendations
Varonis also offers a built-in scheduler to automate the creation and delivery of these reports on a regular basis. Click here to learn how to schedule automated reports.